Friday, February 13, 2009

Zoltar Speaks.

We just returned from a much needed vacation to celebrate the grand finale of 16 weeks of hurling (feeling good is a really beautiful thing that I will never, ever take for granted again).

After we finished dining out one night, Zoltar began eyeing me down in the restaurant entrance. He may have even winked at me, but I'm not certain.

And, yes, it was obviously a FINE dining establishment if Sir Zoltar was in da house.


When I was a kid, I was completely convinced (TORMENTED) that a real, live fortune teller lived in those glass boxes 24/7 and fed upon the coins. Honest to blog. So what pearls of wisdom did Zoltar offer?

He said, loosely translated, "All your hard work will never pay off. Also, that WASN'T chicken."

Yep, Zoltar's still got it.

81 COMMENTATORS: