Thursday, October 23, 2008

True, That.

Futile Fact #398: I've always been a quote junkie.

This past summer, during one of our hiking excursions, we stumpled upon this sign. In the middle of the day. In the middle of a corn field. In the middle of NoWhereVille.

It screamed "Hear Me Now. THEN TAKE A PICTURE AND PUT ME ON YOUR INTERWEB BLOB."


Truth be told, I've always loved that quote. I can't say I've always applied that quote but, nonetheless, I still love its' truth. So, without further adieu, here are a few more of my favorite quotes (credit unknown) that I'm still searching to find (in a cornfield or otherwise).

-Some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

-Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

-If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

-If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

-When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

-You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.

-We can learn from crayons, some are pretty, some are dull. But they all have to live in the same box.

-A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

93 COMMENTATORS: