Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo Ya.

So. I had this plan to post photos of Toddler in his Thomas the Tank costume.

TOTALLY ORIGINAL, right?

When he picked out that costume, it was a huge hit (much like last year's E-Male ensemble). But now, on the eve of Halloween he does NOT want to wear the thing, let alone, be in the same room with it. I'm fairly certain, there ain't NUTHIN going to change the boy's mind.

Ah, there's always next year.


Instead, I'll just wish you a frightfully exciting Halloween. May you enjoy all the Kit-Kat's and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups you can swindle from your children or, in my case, from your own serving dish.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who eats from their own candy dish (having saved their favorites of course). Next year, I'm only buying candy I dislike. Like Tootsie Rolls. BLECH.

94 COMMENTATORS: