Monday, August 25, 2008

To Do.

There are 2 types of people. Those who make lists and those whom laugh at the aforementioned group.

I am a list person. I am what I is and I accept it.

Oh COME ON. Who can deny the sweet vindication of being able to CROSS SOMETHING OFF A LIST? Okay, that, and I can barely remember what I did yesterday.

When summer started, I created a list of activities to do. This weekend we worked on the list and went to the lake. Obviously, I made another list of things to pack.

As it turns out, when we got to our destination, I forgot my swimsuit. And, finding a nice swimsuit (you know, the anti-beached-whale variety) last minute at the local tractor supply store, didn't happen.

While Sam and Toddler gleefully swam, I was stuck on the beach.


I would like to say how serene it was watching them frolick in the water, but I would be lying. Instead, my thoughts were of how inept my list making has become and how unlikely I'd even find my way out of a paper bag.

Long story short, I am NOT crossing this activity off my list. Go ahead, fess up, which camp are you in?

84 COMMENTATORS: