Thursday, July 10, 2008

Evidence of Aging

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


I often complain mention how my husband works long (LOOONG) hours. When he does arrive home, it's a whirlwind of activity to eat, clean up, play, clean up, bathe, clean up. Yeah, you know the drill.

The other night he came home early and suggested we go hiking so I could photograph whatever I like within the thirty mile zone (which quickly narrows my options to farm fields, insect infested woods and/or Target).

Crumpler and I were waiting in the car before he actually finished his sentence.

I don't know why or when it happened, but just a simple field of wheat during the golden sunshine hour is enough to amuse me and my camera these days.




To play Photostory Friday, check this. Copy this code into your post and sign Sir Linky:


65 COMMENTATORS: