Thursday, June 26, 2008

PhotoStory Friday: Another Art Attack.

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Oh how I love summer. I love being able to do the messy crafts outdoors wherein I can clean it up with a hose. My son loves to paint and so we do it often.

I must pause right here and thank Mrs. Inventor for creating WASHABLE paints, crayons and markers. I bow down.

For every masterpiece he creates I think, wow, this kid has definite artist potential.


Then. After I took this shot, we came in and he used a Sharpie PERMANENT marker all over our futon. So perhaps I should have been more specific (and locked up the Sharpies). I think my artist may be wanting to specialize in graffiti.



To play Photostory Friday, check the rules. Copy this code into your post and sign Mr. Linky:


75 COMMENTATORS: